Candle Care


  • When lighting your candle for the first time burn until the surface is completely melted (usually takes 1-3 hours). This will help to avoid "tunneling".
  • Keep wick trimmed 1/4 to 1/8 inch before each burn.
  • Burn candle on a heat resistant surface
  • Do not burn candle longer than 4 hours at a time.
  • Keep candles out of reach of children and pets
  • Never leave burning candle unattended.
  • Stop use when only 1/4 inch of wax is remaining


Wax Melts

  • Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts.
  • Do not leave melter unattended while in use. 
  • Do not add water
  • Do not melt on stove top or in non-approved appliances.
  • Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable materials
  • Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/2 inch of wax